Planning and taking action is an exciting part of the Process! During Step 5, students will develop their action plan with specific tasks and measures of success – and take that plan to action.
Watch the introductory video below then dig into the resources!
Step Five Resources
Student Committee Graphic Organizers
Lesson Plans & Assessment/Reflection Tools
- Writing an Action Plan: A Lesson
- Fine Tuning an Action Plan: A Lesson
- Committee Work Plan: A Midway Project Checkpoint
- Step 5 Midway Assessment
Funding Action Projects
Virtual or Distance Learning Tools
- Trello or Backchannel: For students working in groups
- Kanban: A digital project management tool that is student-friendly. Teams can use this to work through their project progress and hold each other accountable.
- Fun Retro: to assess project progress and reflect on the project experience
- Kanban is a popular method of keeping track of tasks over the course of a project. You can make a kanban board on Trello, Fun Retro, or even Google Sheets.